• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

All New All Different MCU Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
According to Newsarama the following dates are for Marvel studios films:

May 1: Untitled Marvel Studios film
November 6: Untitled Marvel Studios film

May 7: Untitled Marvel Studios film
November 5: Untitled Marvel Studios film

February 18: Untitled Marvel Studios film
May 6: Untitled Marvel Studios film
July 29: Untitled Marvel Studios film

Granted I have no idea where they are getting those dates or what relations they have to reality.

N0-1_H3r3

Bemused and Bewildered
Validated User
It's also worth noting that "nothing until 2020" is still "3 MCU movies in 2019", which is the same number of movies as 2017 and 2018.

JSpektr

Yes, that's me.
Validated User
Does she? Not saying you're wrong, I just don't recall. As far as I can tell she has generic "female mental powers": mess with minds, perceptions maybe, TK, and some TK blasts and forcefields. Zzzzzz...
In Civil War she takes control of Vision’s Mind Stone to force him to become super dense.

It was kind of subtle and easy to miss.

Presumably that’s also how she can destroy it in Infinity War.

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
We know that Black Panther 2 and Doctor Strange 2 are coming somewhere down the road.
Black Widow is in theory getting a movie.
Shang-Chi is also something that is being worked on.

So there are at least 4 movies that will be coming sometime after Endgame.

Matchstick

Validated User
We know that Black Panther 2 and Doctor Strange 2 are coming somewhere down the road.
Black Widow is in theory getting a movie.
Shang-Chi is also something that is being worked on.

So there are at least 4 movies that will be coming sometime after Endgame.
Add Eternals and Captain Marvel 2 (even if the latter hasn't been announced, it's a sure thing after that OW).

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
Well since the Inhumans bomb, the other Inhumans are sure to be a hit, no?
They are kind of related, but not really. Eternals were created by the Celestials. The Inhumans were Kree experiments trying to re-create the Eternals or something along those lines.

I honestly have no idea if there is enough there to do much, but I could see the Eternals handled similar to Thor.

Daz Florp Lebam

Validated User
IIRC that was outright stated.
She got her power from the Stone which is why she can destroy it.
Okay, wait what? She got her powers from the mind stone? Maybe my brain isn't working because outside it's dark and rainy like there will never be sunshine again.

Well since the Inhumans bomb, the other Inhumans are sure to be a hit, no?
Inhumans as a tv series always struck me as a bad idea. It's definitely movie material. So, maybe Eternals can be the movie that Inhumans should have been. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom