• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

All New All Different MCU Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

taschoene

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Not a lot of obvious spoliers, IMO. Plus, as we know, Marvel trailers lie. I'd bet that half the images in this trailer are either not in the final cut of the movie or are in such a different context that they don't mean what they seem to mean in the trailer.

EvilSchemer

Well, I never!
Validated User
Not a lot of obvious spoliers, IMO. Plus, as we know, Marvel trailers lie. I'd bet that half the images in this trailer are either not in the final cut of the movie or are in such a different context that they don't mean what they seem to mean in the trailer.
Half the images in this trailer are from previous movies! :)

moondog548

Zip Zap Zoop!
Validated User
Dig the new tweak on the Avengers theme.

Dig the notion of Rocket and Warmachine being BFFs. :D

Def looking forward to Scott Lang getting involved. Honestly not looking forward to Hawkangst.

moondog548

Zip Zap Zoop!
Validated User
Oh and (trailer spoilers)

Spoiler: Show
What's the deal with the new suits that have to match so much that Warmachine is painted to match? :O Something about going to the Quantum Realm as a team, no doubt!

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
After watching the trailer, I have to agree:
That's most likely Clint's daughter not Kate.
That wasn't the "meet the heroes segment" of the trailer, that was "the people no longer here" segement of the trailer.
And Kate being trained by Clint would be so weird.

LibraryLass

Feminazgûl
Banned
Validated User
After watching the trailer, I have to agree:
That's most likely Clint's daughter not Kate.
That wasn't the "meet the heroes segment" of the trailer, that was "the people no longer here" segement of the trailer.
And Kate being trained by Clint would be so weird.
Clint's daughter was a lot younger than that, wasn't she? Like, enough that four years of aging wouldn't account for it.

Old Toby

Least Known Dog on the Net
Validated User
I remember it's on the shortlist with projects like Black Widow. It always seemed an odd choice to me. Shang Chi seems like barely even a superhero. Pitching it as an Asian equivalent to Black Panther makes more sense. I'm curious what direction they'll go.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brain... But if they cast Scarlett Johansson as Dr. Fu Manchu, wouldn't the audience get confused?"

Old Toby

Law Orc

Quasi-Possum
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brain... But if they cast Scarlett Johansson as Dr. Fu Manchu, wouldn't the audience get confused?"

Old Toby

Guidance:

Do not turn this into yet another argument about Ghost In The Shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom