• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

All New All Different MCU Rumor Thread

Taraqual

Words words words
Validated User
Close.... I don't think they were fighting... ;)
Ya know, there's been several throwaway lines with Carol over the years about how she's gotten tired of dating superheroes, but there are only a few who get named here or there. Like, she definitely dates Wonder Man and War Machine. She might have gone out with Spider-Man once or twice? There are hints that maybe she slept with Tony Stark?

But I can't find anything that says she got together with Thor. Which I find strange, but there you go.

Daz Florp Lebam

Grand Poobah
Validated User
But man, is there going to be a lot of moping around for the first part of this move. I know there should be, but come on, there needs to be a least a little joyful-punching-bad-guys to break the angst.
It looks like we might get Clint fighting mooks early on, whereupon Nat finds him. There's likely to be a lot of looting and anarchy after the snap, so we may get to see even more than Clint in on that action early on.

Karanov

GAIA subsystem
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So out of this kerfuffle we're getting the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 we wanted AND a Suicide Squad movie written and directed by James Gunn?

Do I have to be thankful to the Alt-right now or something?

The answer is: No. Fuck those guys.

Top Bottom