• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

All New All Different MCU Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Toby

Least Known Dog on the Net
Validated User
Well, Legion was already renewed for a third and final season, before the deal was done. No one I've read is sure how the merger would affect The Gifted. FOX Television, which is not included in the merger, owns the show at least in part (or maybe entirely?) but its ratings really are abysmal.
I don't see Fox Broadcasting Company (the TV network which is still owned by the rump Fox group (which I like to call Fox Testosterone and Propaganda)) listed among the production companies on Wikipedia. 20th Century Fox Television, the TV production company hitherto closely linked to the Fox Broadcasting Company, is... but it's now owned by Disney.

Between the poor ratings, the lost connection to the network, and Disney possibly wanting to kill off non-MCU X-Men productions, it's probably doomed. OTOH, if Disney is cool with keeping a non-MCU Marvel show, there are a lot of promising on-line venues associated with the newly combined company. Or Fox Broadcasting may be desperate to score a superhero show, you never know...

Old Toby
Least Known Dog on the Net

Kasharin Manichea

Doesn't really exist
Validated User
Also, does anyone have any clues or good rumors about whether Xavin will be a Skrull? (I haven't seen the entire season yet, I just know Xavin appears.)
I was pretty sure that Xavin's race wasn't mentioned and the show left the possibility that they could be a skrull but wiki tells me that Xavin is a Xartan instead.

Strange Visitor

Grumpy Grognard
Validated User
I'm never quite sure why networks insist on pitting their shows of similar types against each other.

I can't remember whether The Gifted aired before or after Lethal Weapon, since I usually watched them on Hulu the next day, so that my viewing was recorded somewhere (as I'm not a Nielsen family and even if the networks monitored cable viewership, I'm an over-the-air viewer). But it was on at the start of this last season on Tuesdays, so it was up against either The Flash or Black Lightning.
Well, they were going to have limited options currently given the CW lineup; Wednesday would have been about it, since every other night had super shows or super-adjacent ones on the CW. They might have had a little more slack on the first season.

Matchstick

Validated User
Looks like the official run time of Endgame is 182 minutes! (At least, that's what AMC's Website is showing it as.)

Last edited:

Qwa'ha Xahn

High King of the Known Worlds
Validated User
Looks like the official run time of Endgame is 182 minutes! (At least, that's what AMC's Website is showing it as.)
Holy shit. The rumors said, but I honestly figured they’d make them cut it down. Three hours. Wow.
Gah! It’s getting really hard not to consider going to this opening night. I never do that. I hate crowds. I’ve only ever done it for Star Wars numbered films. But daaaaaaamn!

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
I'll admit for me 3 hours is going to be difficult to for me to sit through. I start having trouble after two hours.

Matchstick

Validated User
Holy shit. The rumors said, but I honestly figured they’d make them cut it down. Three hours. Wow.
Gah! It’s getting really hard not to consider going to this opening night. I never do that. I hate crowds. I’ve only ever done it for Star Wars numbered films. But daaaaaaamn!
Considering how spoiler-heavy I imagine the Internet is going to be right after the first showing, it definitely seems like a film to see opening night. (This might also be one of those rare films that theaters actually show around the clock to fit in demand opening night/day, so anyone who can manage it and doesn't like crowds could probably catch like a 4:00 a.m. show that may be less populated.)

Last edited:

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I may have to wait for after it leaves the theaters. I definitely can't last 3 hours and 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom