• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

All New All Different MCU Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spatula

More Ideas Than Time
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Back to long red hair. Could be a flashback scene or could be the rumors of the whole movie being set in the past are true.

Edit: Hah! @ Litpho's comment above. :p

petros

Validated User
edit: If Black Widow IS set after Endgame -

Spoiler: Show
Not a rumor, just my personal hope / wish - The Black Widow is set inside the Soul Stone. She's visiting different points in her personal history and taking charge of the journey Eternal Sunshine style trying to escape and she does escape in the end.

I know it will never happen.

Last edited:

Grumpygoat

Validated User
Since this thread is past 2,000 posts and since many of the rumors going forward will probably entail Endgame spoilers, it might be good for the next iteration of the thread to include an Endgame spoiler tag.

Propagandor

Square-Cube Law Compliant
Validated User
Since this thread is past 2,000 posts and since many of the rumors going forward will probably entail Endgame spoilers, it might be good for the next iteration of the thread to include an Endgame spoiler tag.
We are probably a couple weeks/months away but it makes sense

Aikireikinu

Tsundere Cat
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think ban on Endgame spoilers is still in effect (the TT thread says "for at least a month after the movie comes out").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom