• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

All Purpose Genesys Thread

Victim

Validated User
I think there was a rules explanation on Youtube (here is the one on vehicle movement), but that's not the same as an actual battle example that would go into why people are picking different moves or something.

The Wyzard

An overwhelming surplus of diggity
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So I know at least a few people have the book.

Can any of you tell me if there are rules for psychic powers in the book? I know I can kitbash it together from magic in the core rules/terrinoth, but Caprice Nisei means they're canon in the setting, one supposes, and you know we'll have players who want them.

kenichi-kun

Validated User
I am thinking of trying my hand at a Mass Effect conversion and... Biotics and Tech powers elude me. For combat powers, I figure I can handle it with talents and gear, but I feel something consistent should be done for Biotics and Tech.

6inTruder

Oscars are Duche!
Validated User

Can any of you tell me if there are rules for psychic powers in the book? I know I can kitbash it together from magic in the core rules/terrinoth, but Caprice Nisei means they're canon in the setting, one supposes, and you know we'll have players who want them.
All I’ve seen is literally just in her write up on page 171. But I don’t think there are any PC options for it.

edit: ah! There is also a more generic Nisei profile on page 240, but still no PC option.

Last edited:

gundark

Validated User

Not actual rules for psychics I'm afraid. I only place I noticed it was Caprice's stat block where they give her a single psychic power (procog)

Top Bottom