• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

CatNosferatu

It's the proper morning to fly into Hell.
Validated User
I'm ready. However as a fair warning, I am going to be travelling three out of the five weekdays next week, as well as working on Saturday. If my posts are short or not timely, please be understanding.

CatNosferatu

It's the proper morning to fly into Hell.
Validated User
As I mentioned, I am traveling almost everyday this week. While I am finished with my conference for today, I must take this time to catch up on paperwork and emails. I will post as soon as I am able to, all.

....also as a very strange side note, I'm sitting in a cafe with my laptop starting on the aforementioned emails, and I'm witnessing the strangest date I have ever seen... More on that later!

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
As I mentioned, I am traveling almost everyday this week. While I am finished with my conference for today, I must take this time to catch up on paperwork and emails. I will post as soon as I am able to, all.

....also as a very strange side note, I'm sitting in a cafe with my laptop starting on the aforementioned emails, and I'm witnessing the strangest date I have ever seen... More on that later!
Take your time. No rush. My own IC post is incoming shortly.

smilingbandit2

Darkness is my Ally.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Can/should I roll Medicine to help Kitty's wounds? (Did the pain removal work? I was just handwaving it, not sure if mattered.)

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Can/should I roll Medicine to help Kitty's wounds? (Did the pain removal work? I was just handwaving it, not sure if mattered.)
The pain removal worked.

I don't think normal medicine can help a vampire's injuries. You can use your Salubri healing though.

Top Bottom