• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

smilingbandit2

Darkness is my Ally.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
...and not even a "thank you for saving my ward from the Strix, the executioner AND her own madness" from Jack. Typical... :p

I'm ready to move on whenever, though my weekend's going to be busy with Easter shenanigans. I would like to get LaChance topped off before we leap headlong into the peril, but he's got a lot of herd points to cash in.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
...and not even a "thank you for saving my ward from the Strix, the executioner AND her own madness" from Jack. Typical... :p

I'm ready to move on whenever, though my weekend's going to be busy with Easter shenanigans. I would like to get LaChance topped off before we leap headlong into the peril, but he's got a lot of herd points to cash in.
I'm sure. Don't even worry about it - with his herd and feeding grounds you can top up no problem with no roll necessary. Describe doing so if you wish, but you don't have to.

For the others, if you want to feed, roll them bones and tell me how it goes down. Otherwise, you each can have a scene to do as you please until you all coordinate again to proceed onwards.

Pheidias

herder of rampant stories
Validated User
Thank you and to you as well.

Avery would hit one of her regulars for a quick bite but otherwise be completely on mission.

There's one thing she would do that might only be revealed at a dramatically opportune moment but in game in would take all of ten minutes and I'll prepare that in a separate post and PM you later.

Top Bottom