OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Thanks and likewise. Not sure I can get something up today - getting caught up on both work and the games I GM. Other than 'topping off,' I have nothing explicit I need LaChance to do prior to spelunking.
Got it.

Thank you and to you as well.

Avery would hit one of her regulars for a quick bite but otherwise be completely on mission.

There's one thing she would do that might only be revealed at a dramatically opportune moment but in game in would take all of ten minutes and I'll prepare that in a separate post and PM you later.
Okay. I'll be waiting.

Pheidias

herder of rampant stories
Validated User
Analysis Paralysis. Both the character and myself, albeit for different reasons.

CatNosferatu

Beautiful on the inside
Validated User
The only time I can use a computer without interruption is at work, so posting in the evening or on the weekend doesn't happen for me. Recently however work has been...well it’s been a total nightmare.

I’ll post by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Analysis Paralysis. Both the character and myself, albeit for different reasons.
Why?

The only time I can use a computer without interruption is at work, so posting in the evening or on the weekend doesn't happen for me. Recently however work has been... well it’s been a total nightmare.

I’ll post by tonight or tomorrow morning.
Alright.

CatNosferatu

Beautiful on the inside
Validated User
I ran into some car troubles on the way to work and am now at the repair shop. I have no access to a computer, so my post will need to wait for now. 🙃

Top Bottom