OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ok. Very important information. Don't cross the streams. :p

Back to business: Any smashy-smashy tools to hand? A sledgehammer for preference, though a traditional 'big wooden mallet for stake driving' would suffice.
The Dawnguard are equipped with all manner of such tools. However, I believe CatNosferatu CatNosferatu mentioned something about wanting to try blood magic first before anything. I don't recall though.

CatNosferatu

Beautiful on the inside
Validated User
Oh no, smilingbandit2 smilingbandit2 . Like Lon Chaney on a horror set, I'm creeping slowly through grad school. I work at a university, and it's graduation week for the students. That means I have tons of credit evaluations to consider to see if they meet grad requirements. Lots of paperwork, numbers, and very delightful phone calls from anxiety-ridden students and department heads alike. Joyous time of year.

I actually had a student yesterday tell me to go fuck myself. Lovely people.

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh no, smilingbandit2 smilingbandit2 . Like Lon Chaney on a horror set, I'm creeping slowly through grad school. I work at a university, and it's graduation week for the students. That means I have tons of credit evaluations to consider to see if they meet grad requirements. Lots of paperwork, numbers, and very delightful phone calls from anxiety-ridden students and department heads alike. Joyous time of year.

quietly pulls down congratulatory banner

Sorry work is the poop. Take your time, try not to kill any undergrads without written permission from tenured faculty. We can fart around as long as necessary. :)

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User

Take your time. We have no need to rush. Post when you can.

Top Bottom