• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

smilingbandit2

The man of the future! The Machine-Man!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’m deciding to end this conversation since politics have become involved. I don’t want to be banned.
I apologise if I'm antagonizing you in any way. I see your viewpoint, and agree with conclusions you've drawn.

smilingbandit2

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Someday, somewhere, these kewl powerz are going to work on someone other than Player Characters.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Someday, somewhere, these kewl powerz are going to work on someone other than Player Characters.
They are working -- they haven't attacked you, right? Haven't noticed Elsie or Elaine either. They're working just fine. You don't have any emotional control over them, neither Idol nor Awe gives you that, and you haven't established the Charmed Condition on them either.

Also, there's something here interfering with your presence also. Well, any supernatural power really.

smilingbandit2

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, I'm just throwing this out here, but I'm still of the opinion that not killing any of these guys is the most productive play long term.

Now wounding them might not be a bad idea. LaChance can patch up their boo-boos once they submit, which shows we can kick their asses and save their asses. That's some Big Fang Energy right there. :)

But don't put your character into excess danger to make that happen. LaChance tried to deescalate and it didn't work. Now we just have to win.

Pheidias

herder of rampant stories
Validated User
I'll be sticking to the original plan, which was to incapacitate the leader and take him hostage. Elaine has no problem with acts of violence for what she thinks is a justified cause but she'll only ever kill when all other options have been exhausted.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'll be sticking to the original plan, which was to incapacitate the leader and take him hostage. Elaine has no problem with acts of violence for what she thinks is a justified cause but she'll only ever kill when all other options have been exhausted.
Oh right, I need to tell you his Defense. It's 5. Also, I'll give you a +3 for the sneak attack.

For ease of convenience, the other PCs may attack first as well.

CatNosferatu

Full Time Lurker
Validated User
Oh my god, I am so sorry everyone! I haven’t logged in since Thursday, and haven’t gotten any notifications at all. Wow, I’ve really held us up...

I sincerely apologize for that, and will post as soon as I am able to.

Also, this work week will also be very hectic, so posts will only be happening in the late evenings. Thank for your patience, and again, I apologize.

Top Bottom