• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

smilingbandit2

Darkness is my Ally.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've been thinking about my IC post this morning, and just wanted to clarify what LaChance is trying to do.

He genuinely understands and empathizes with Kensington's skepticism. He's trying to get the others to reach their own conclusions about the data. Hopefully they'll reach the same conclusions as him, but he's genuinely open to other ideas - He (and by he, I mean me) might have missed something or misunderstood something.

Also, if he lets Kensington feel like she'd in charge, she's more likely to do what LaChance wants.

OOC, I basically want to make sure I've got the facts straight and fish around for solutions.

Also - Pandora definitely did pass around HIV-tainted blood on behalf of the Bishop. LaChance will see the lot of them turned to ash for it if at all possible. He's going to phrase it a bit more diplomatically when it comes up, but that really steamed his clams. :)

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I've been thinking about my IC post this morning, and just wanted to clarify what LaChance is trying to do.

He genuinely understands and empathizes with Kensington's skepticism. He's trying to get the others to reach their own conclusions about the data. Hopefully they'll reach the same conclusions as him, but he's genuinely open to other ideas - He (and by he, I mean me) might have missed something or misunderstood something.

Also, if he lets Kensington feel like she'd in charge, she's more likely to do what LaChance wants.

OOC, I basically want to make sure I've got the facts straight and fish around for solutions.
I got it. I'll make sure to keep that in mind with my reply. :)

Also - Pandora definitely did pass around HIV-tainted blood on behalf of the Bishop. LaChance will see the lot of them turned to ash for it if at all possible. He's going to phrase it a bit more diplomatically when it comes up, but that really steamed his clams. :)
Can't wait to see how he puts it! Post incoming soon.

smilingbandit2

Darkness is my Ally.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Probably no posts from me today; crazy busy in the runup to GenCon.

Speaking of which - I will be at GenCon from Wednesday to Sunday next week, so there will be no IC posts from me (though I should still be able to answer OOC stuff from my phone.)

smilingbandit2

Darkness is my Ally.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Should Antoine enter the bar scene, or should I wait until the Philosopher scene is complete?

smilingbandit2

Darkness is my Ally.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sorry, meant to post today, but the day ran away with me.

I'll get something up tomorrow. Apologies!

CatNosferatu

It's the proper morning to fly into Hell.
Validated User
Hello all. I regret to inform you all that I will no longer be participating in the game. I understand that this is out of the blue, but there have been recent events in my life that have impacted my ability to consistently contribute. My inability to devote as much time as this story deserves has caused me great anxiety, which inhibits my capability to form adequate replies, which only adds more stress.

There is also the case of my character, Elsie Hudson. In the past, I have created many Daeva to use as NPC's or for others to use. Elsie has been the only Daeva that I have actually used as a PC...and I have hated every second of it. It is incredibly difficult for me to play her as she is designed to be a bad mother, and reflects all the sins I fear committing as a mother. Her 'smile though you're dying inside' attitude is also unbearable, and hits a little too close to home for me. I leave her fate to the storyteller.

It's been a pleasure, fellows.

Pheidias

herder of rampant stories
Validated User
Dear CatNosferatu,

It's been a pleasure and a privilege. It's a great loss and extremely sad to see you leave but, as it should, real life always comes first. I think I'm not at all alone in saying, you will be dearly missed in this group. It won't be the same without you. Farewell for now and all the best from the bottom of my heart. Though I do not wish to intrude, if you ever feel like you need someone to talk, as always, you are more than welcome to PM me at any time, friend.

Lots of hugs,
Pheidias.

Top Bottom