• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood and Smoke)

Pheidias

herder of rampant stories
Validated User
4 successes as well. Sorry, with a lot of work sitting on my desk, I've got no time to make an IC post at the moment, so I hope the result of the roll suffices to move things along.

Pheidias

Validated User
Please excuse my continued absence. Work has been keeping me too busy to make any long posts.

Having said that, I wanted to inquire of Pandorym Pandorym whether you need us to describe out approach or whether you are going to go with the results of the roll and narrate if we have a chance of getting close without being noticed. I was assuming that the latter is what you intended but I thought I'd ask in case I'm mistaken and you're actually waiting on us.

Pheidias

Validated User
Thank you Pandorym Pandorym for clearing things up and posting: I have done likewise.

Should we all roll intiative and get into combat or would you like to resolve the confrontation narratively, first?

CatNosferatu

It's the proper morning to fly into Hell.
Validated User
Hello everyone. As Pandorym Pandorym said, I’d like to rejoin the game but play as a different character. I will have her character sheet and background up by tomorrow, hopefully.

I look forward to getting started again, fellows.

smilingbandit2

Darkness is my Ally.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hello everyone. As Pandorym Pandorym said, I’d like to rejoin the game but play as a different character. I will have her character sheet and background up by tomorrow, hopefully.

I look forward to getting started again, fellows.
Hooray! I recommend a devil-may-care starfighter pilot with a heart of gold.

Top Bottom