Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
This is the out-of-character thread for The Unspeakable Oath - a game of Warhammer 40,000 as Powered by the Apocalypse - using the setting of Black Crusade. I am the Game Master, Pandorym, and with me are four players:
This thread is for all out-of-character questions, rules discussions, chat, character modifications, or absences. Feel free to post whatever, just try not to be offensive and such.

The in-character game thread is located here.
You can find the wiki for this game here.
The archive for character and game mechanics can be found here.

Last edited:

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Hi ho, neighborino.

So it seems like we don't have keys yet. Are we highlighting a stat or do we get XP when we fail?

EnigmaticOne

Validated User
So... we mark experience on failures, and that's it? Just making sure I understand how this works.

Starcrash

Validated User
The life of the lost and the dammed is a hard one, then. Fine! What's the value of success without challenge?

We've agreed a Compact to awaken Azoth the Firstborn, Forgotten and Unspoken, yes? We're bound to this common cause by sorcerous oath, and it's the will of Azoth that determines who of us if any becomes First Prince?

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The life of the lost and the dammed is a hard one, then. Fine! What's the value of success without challenge?

We've agreed a Compact to awaken Azoth the Firstborn, Forgotten and Unspoken, yes? We're bound to this common cause by sorcerous oath, and it's the will of Azoth that determines who of us if any becomes First Prince?
Indeed. This is your Compact.

Six_claws

Validated User
I saw that you said I may only speak Binary. Does that stop me understanding Low Gothic? That would make things more awkward. Also, I have my little intro story ready now, should I post that here or back where my character sheet was?

Top Bottom