Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I vote that we descend on the southern settlement in force and kill some Nurgle folks, see if we can't cow them into obedience. We do have a Magister and a freaking Obliterator with us.
True. The only thing that can help against an Obliterator would be something on par with a Greater Daemon of Nurgle.

EnigmaticOne

Validated User
Well, however we do it, I would like to focus on the second settlement before making our move to the bigger ones. Slow but steady will only hurt the Imperials. :D

Starcrash

Validated User
Sounds good, I'm in. We'll ring-around-the-rosie in the IC thread to put our in-character spins on things (Phoxis has wants and needs) and then set out.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Azoth the Firstborn, the Forgotten, and the Unspoken. It is the very first Chaos God, a vast unknowable intelligence that existed in the Empyrean before the first thoughts ever disturbed its placid surface. Azoth is the Power of Malice, of Vengeance, of Fear, Stillness, and Cold. But for its darkness, it is also a God of Peace, of Tranquility, of Acumen, Insight, and Determination. Imagine if you will a perfect starless midnight, cold as death and black as the void. That is Azoth.

Starcrash

Validated User
I'm thinking I'll hold my post until Raveled and Enigmatic lay out some details of our temple, just so I don't tread on their domain.

Also, did everyone pick up on what Maven said about being the Governor's daughter? I'm planning to move towards Magis Biologis should I scrape together enough XP for an advance. Might be able then to do something to help her out, if she's not interested in Grandfather's blessing.

Things to think about:

We know that Seri is already home to a cult. We could try to talk then around, but I'm not sure compromise is our way. Ideally we wipe them out without drawing attention, but that could be tricky. I feel we'll need a plan in place to deal with the repercussions if we act against them directly.

Edit: continued

A military op has needs. Weapons, ammunition, the ability to maintain. We absolutely have to secure our own food and water supplies, and preventative measures against Grandfather's gifts. Transportation. Communications. Am I missing anything?

Last edited:

Six_claws

Validated User
I understand we want to focus on Seri as our primary objective at the moment, I'm just thinking it might be an idea to send a follower or two to the other settlement as a scout. You know, maybe listen out for opportunities, start an evil whisper campaign, just so we have a foothold when we later move on to there? I know they aren't my dudes to send, but it might create some advantages for the future.

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Iskar can send part of the flock north to start building there. What's out angle with the disaffected workers?

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Iskar can send part of the flock north to start building there. What's out angle with the disaffected workers?
I assume constant warm meals, uncontaminated water, and some actual respect and reward for loyalty?

Top Bottom