• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The plan for the chapel is to eventually have ten inset circles all connected by channels that describe a larger circle that connects them all. The channels will be filled with some kind of flammable liquid or else fitted with some kind of flammable gas vents. So we'll have circles connected by circles inside of circles.

And all of it with heavy refrigeration.
Sounds like a plan! Why flammable liquid though?

Nate_MI

Formerly 'Raveled'
Validated User
Sounds like a plan! Why flammable liquid though?
Fire and ice. Some kind of fire in the lines/circles, and ice everywhere else.
I assume a low-level manifestation of Azoth is either burning ice or flame that doesn't have heat.

Starcrash

Validated User
Fire and ice. Some kind of fire in the lines/circles, and ice everywhere else.
I assume a low-level manifestation of Azoth is either burning ice or flame that doesn't have heat.
Phoxis is intrigued by this proposal and would like to learn more.

Nate_MI

Formerly 'Raveled'
Validated User
So it seems like we're marching on Seri! If there's only one way in or out, there's not really a lot of room for strategic consideration. Unless Evannar can get the PCs in via some kind of teleportation, I vote the Astartes lead the charge straight into enemy guns.

Starcrash

Validated User
Are we going full throttle? I worry that we don't have enough firepower to carry it off. How about a more stealthy approach, just roll in with the trucks like we're meant to be there, unpack into a warehouse or somesuch, start bedding in, and then kill everyone?

Top Bottom