Trade/Sell Android: Netrunner (Core, Control & Creation, 6 Data Packs)

Operator

Need an exit?
Validated User
I used to play the old school purple & green WotC Netrunner game back in the 90s, so a friend of mine bought me Android: Netrunner back when it first released. I bought a few of the Data Packs at the time, but it kind of fell off my radar since I never actually played it. I guess I realized I was just buying them out of nostalgia, so I stopped and I tucked this stuff away in my closet.

Looking for this to go to a good home where it'll be played. Please PM me with a fair offer. S&H will be free if you live in the continental US. I ship from San Diego, California.

Photo:

Android: Netrunner (Core Box)
Comes with everything. Cards are sleeved, tokens are punched and in a baggy. I never actually played this game, so cards are in great condition.

Creation and Control (Deluxe Expansion)
I don't have the box anymore, but it came with 3 identical decks (so three copies of each card). One desk is loose while the other two are still shrink-wrapped.

What Lies Ahead (Genesis Data Pack 1)
No box, but cards are sleeved.

Cyber Exodus (Genesis Data Pack 3)
New in box, still sealed.

A Study in Static (Genesis Data Pack 4)

Humanity's Shadow (Genesis Data Pack 5)

Future Proof (Genesis Data Pack 6)

Opening Moves (Spin Data Pack 1)

I don't think I have Trace Amount (Genesis Data Pack 2), but you can still acquire it easily on Amazon or on eBay.

SibKhatru

Validated User
I am interested but FFG support died. It's an on-the-fence thing for me right now... how much it weigh (even close guess)?

Operator

Need an exit?
Validated User
I usually cover S&H in our arrangement since I really have no idea how much it'll cost to ship.

It is not the revised edition. It's the original core set.

SibKhatru

Validated User
Since you’re not responding to private messages I’ll touch base here and ask if you still have the net runner stuff?

Top Bottom