• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Angelfall: Invasion

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
This is the OOC thread for drkrash's Fight! Shonen game, Angelfall: Invasion.

The players are:
ajdynon
RdMarquis
Cannonball
thorya

You can post your sheets if you wish, but I have them all in a word doc on my end. I think I'll have some other rules-related stuff to post here, but I haven't figured out what I need to post yet.

As I have only played with thorya before, I like to introduce myself and invite others to do likewise if they are comfortable doing so. My name is Christopher, I'm from Massachusetts, I'm a married father of two who's pushing 50 hard, and an academic.

thorya

Statistical out-liar
Validated User
Okay, the wiki is up. There should be an uncreated link that you can put character sheets on to for easy reference.

https://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/Angelfall:Invasion

I'm Tom. My spouse and I have one son. Probably another kid sometime this spring or summer. Possibly two (we're foster parents). I'm an engineer and I have a very cool job where I get to set things on fire on purpose.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
RdMarquis, thanks for the suggestions! I have some ideas also. If the post is solely OOC, we should try to keep it over here.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
No rush, peeps. I figure I need some sort of response to Tori before I can continue. Or I'll just post something more if I don't hear from anyone.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Quick opinion question: It was my original plan to get you to the next scene where (spoiler!) there would be combat. However, I realized I could have this exit scene from the police be an Action Sequence, which is a little like Skill Challenges in D&D4. Would people be interested in that or should we just move things along. If I move things along, we get there in a couple posts. If we do the Action Sequence, we spend the next several posts doing some gaming instead.

I'm totally down for either, but figured I'd solicit preferences. In the meantime, I'm going to post a setup post that could work for either.

Top Bottom