OOC Angelfall: Invasion

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
No rush, but I'm waiting on all y'all. I won't be able to post anything for about 36 hours anyway.

RdMarquis

Validated User
KYOJI

I presume you move forward to Range 1 again (and now she's back out to Range 2). I kept the same damage roll, but it should only have been 1d6. (Basic Moves do 1d4 normally.)

KYOJI - Turn 3
Kyoji LB 15 FS 9 Action Points 2

I have some ideas, but what do you want to do now?
Can I support Tori or Flint in anyway? I’m open to your suggestions, though.

ajdynon

Validated User
TORI

We were supposed to do something different with simultaneous initiative; it's much simpler in Dramatic Combat. I forgot. Let's move on.

Because you're spending an Action Point, you can still act. You are at Range 2. What do you want to do?
Tiger Pounce on the vamp.

Can I support Tori or Flint in anyway? I’m open to your suggestions, though.
Tori, as a proud fighter, would probably object to someone jumping into a fight on her behalf. If she gets taken down, however, you can try your hand.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
RdMarquis: Aside from Tori not wanting assistance, to be perfectly honest, it is a little more confusing to run 2 on 1 via pbp and still maintain the cohesion of the rules. You could check on Riley...

ajdynon: I have no idea if the Vamp Woman actually attacked you or not; I'm having difficulty organizing these posts. So let's move on. Tiger Pounce will cost your last Action Point and if it doesn't defeat her (likely), you won't get one next turn. I assume this also includes moving into Range 0, which costs 1 FS. Accuracy is +1 for Range, and +2 for Special Move. She will *not* spend FS to block this, because it's a waste. You have a +3 vs. 3; auto-hit. Damage is 1d8. Knockback to Range 1.

thorya: This knocks the beast back to Range 2 and Stuns him!
FLINT - Turn 3 Range 2
Flint LB 13 FS 9 Action Points 1 Glory 3
Beast LB 9 FS 5 Action Points 3
The beast went first last turn, so on Turn 3, he'll be losing his 1st action of 2 for being Stunned. As such, initiative is irrelevant. Flint's action again.

ajdynon

Validated User
ajdynon: I have no idea if the Vamp Woman actually attacked you or not; I'm having difficulty organizing these posts. So let's move on. Tiger Pounce will cost your last Action Point and if it doesn't defeat her (likely), you won't get one next turn. I assume this also includes moving into Range 0, which costs 1 FS. Accuracy is +1 for Range, and +2 for Special Move. She will *not* spend FS to block this, because it's a waste. You have a +3 vs. 3; auto-hit. Damage is 1d8. Knockback to Range 1.
I thought I could move as part of Tiger Pounce? I don't want to spend another Action Point, so I'll use Tiger's Fearsome Gaze instead.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Hey, guys. Sorry that I've fallen behind with my posts since the week started. I've been prepping for my KS launch that occurs in 16 hours, and I think I'm going to be pretty unavailable for the next couple days. Please check it out!

RdMarquis

Validated User
Looking forward to it. I'm just checking in for now, but I'll try to post tomorrow. Sorry. Like I said before, I'm dealing with a lot on my end.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
I think I need one more day before I get back to this. FWIW, the KS is off to a good start.

EDIT TO ADD: Because of the delays, I think I'm also going to take a little time behind the scenes to organize these fights a little better. Switching game details between IC and OOC is proving hard to keep track.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Friends, after giving this a lot of thought over the weekend, I have to admit that I've bit off more than I can chew here. Between the high level of complexity of these rules for pbp and the attention the 2nd Edition Kickstarter requires of me, this game has become too much work for me. I sincerely apologize that I wasn't able to make it work more smoothly, but I also doubt that this post is much of a surprise either. I enjoyed working with you over these past months. Maybe we'll get a chance to game again in the future. Thanks for everything! :)

Top Bottom