• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Angelfall: Invasion

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
Flint shrugs, "Maybe this was their target all along. You ever google some place and you get like their regional head quarters rather than the store down the street? Kind of comforting to think the extra-dimensional version of mapquest is just as glitchy. So how do we want to do this? I was thinking we kick in the door and then hit anything that doesn't look human until more tanks arrive."

OOC: That description was way cooler than what I was thinking, so I'm glad you did it.
"Shit, sounds good as anything to me." Tori says, and proceeds to do just that.
 

Cannonball

So bouncy!
Validated User
“Seriously? Tanks are chasing us and we’re going back!?” Riley skidded to a halt, and ground her teeth. “Whatever, I’m down!” And with a running start she leapt down aiming to go through the building and into the foyer.
 

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
OOC: Cannonball, just to clarify, you're not going back into the same building. The building you began at was an office complex for this company. This is the lab facility for the company. Different places.


The four newly-minted companions burst through the doorway of the building and into the foyer. What greeted them challenged their senses: the open air atrium formerly had a large fountain in it, with nymph-like kami playing in the water. The space soared three stories into the air, with plate glass windows surrounding it on three sides. The fourth side was the lab complex proper, going deeper into the building. A small reception area was set back some distance behind the fountain. Doors behind it led to the labs themselves. Two escalators led up to a 2nd floor balcony overlooking the atrium.

At least, that's what it *used* to look like.

Now a dark mist permeated the air, bringing an appearance of night inside the building. Strange runes in green ran up the sides of the windows, glowing and pulsing slowly. The fountain still ran, but now the water was a bright green, frothing with sickly bubbles. The kami had been replaced by twisted figures that defied reason in their otherworldly shapes. The benches around the atrium and the desk and chair of the reception area had been reduced to rubble. The escalators were no longer moving.

A dark figure stood on the balcony overlooking the scene of darkness and destruction. He was thin with long white hair, an ethereal beauty mixed with cruelty. On either escalator, there was another figure. The one on the left side was a young woman with short green hair, bright eyes, and a mischievous smile. She held a large handgun in her left hand. On the right side was another woman, perhaps a little older with a thick mane of black hair and a scandalous dress and high heels. She wore large spiky amulets on her wrists.

Finally, from out of the water of the fountain, a...beast leaped through the air and landed closest to the heroes. It was hunched over, but was a massively built humanoid. It had three horns on its head, three eyes on its face, and its black, stone-like skin was crisscrossed with veins of pulsing green light. It roared an high-pitched howl that ended in a low, rumbling guttural noise.

The figure on the balcony was smiling and raised a single eyebrow as the Four Weapons burst in.
 

thorya

Statistical out-liar
Validated User
Flint calls making sure the four figures can hear him, "I call dibs on the ugly one." He pauses, then adds again loud enough to be heard, "That probably wasn't specific enough. I mean the ugly one with horns."
 

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
"Well, looks like there's one for each of us." Tori says. "Anyone else have one they wanna take? I don't really care."
 

thorya

Statistical out-liar
Validated User
Flint steps toward the beast man, "You picked the wrong reality buddy." He flicks his cigarette at the guy and squares up for a fight, taunting the guy to make the first move.
 
Last edited:

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
The hulking beast-man lopes towards Flint, charging forward on his large knuckles. It makes another unpleasant squeal.

OOC: Let's roll Initiative! The beast will spend 1 FS on his roll: 8. Whoa.
 

RdMarquis

Registered User
Validated User
"Girl on the right." Kyoji leaps upward, vanishing and appearing as his aura flickers like static. Mind you, he was lying. When his form becomes fully visible again, he is standing behind the woman with the gun. He appears to place his hands in his pockets and pull his hood over his head.

OOC: http://orokos.com/roll/712383
That's 4. I guess there are worse habits than getting average rolls, if this becomes one.
 
Last edited:

thorya

Statistical out-liar
Validated User
Flint hadn't expect tall, dark, and horny to move so quickly. He braces for the impact.

OOC:
Initiative: 1d4 3
 

ajdynon

Registered User
Validated User
Tori steps up, looking towards the two unengaged enemies.

"So, either of you cunts wanna try and take me?"

OOC: Initiative: 6
 
Top Bottom