IC Angelfall: Invasion

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
Tori set up an easy shot to land a blow, but her opponent was clever enough to move out of the way. At the same time, she moved and a delivered a glancing knee to Tori's midsection. "Not so much bravado now, is there?" She laughed an annoying, shrill laugh.

RdMarquis

Validated User
Kyoji hurls himself after her, stomping on the (presumed) demon's body as he leaps down the stairs.

OOC: Attacking with a Basic Move
http://orokos.com/roll/715363
6. Not complaining, just hoping I won't end up rolling badly for the rest of the game.

Basic Move damage
http://orokos.com/roll/715364
And that's 5.

ajdynon

Validated User
Tori set up an easy shot to land a blow, but her opponent was clever enough to move out of the way. At the same time, she moved and a delivered a glancing knee to Tori's midsection. "Not so much bravado now, is there?" She laughed an annoying, shrill laugh.
Tori grins.

"Shit, you ain't bad. I'd say the fun's just getting started."

thorya

Statistical out-liar
Validated User
Dodging the beasts charge, Flint says, "Here let me try." And he throws himself at the creature full force.

OOC: Going to spend an action point to use my Body Slam Attack. That's +1 accuracy (hard to evade). The attack also has Knock-Down if it hits. Body Slam Attack: 1d6 2, I didn't add the +1 accuracy, so that's a 3. Darn. Can I spend 1 FS to make that a 4?

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
KYOJI

Kyoji pushed further down the stairs after the gun girl, throwing another punch to her face and laying her out cold. She was out of the fight. Kyoji never even learned her name.

drkrash

Fighter
Validated User
FLINT

Flint takes advantage of a momentary failure on the demon's part, hardens his ki, and slams the beast to the ground! It reeled and tried to recover.

thorya

Statistical out-liar
Validated User
Flint steps up to the beast and tries to drive his fist into the creatures face (between the horns).

OOC: Move to range 1, spend 1 FS for +1 basic attack:

Flint punches the Beast: 1d6+1 3

Top Bottom