• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

(Anime) Cop Craft like lethal weapon but with a sword elf

Spook

Burn the Heretic. Purge the unclean.
Validated User

This is a story about a hard bitten co and his little girl sword elf partner from another world. Together, they fight crime!

The guy in the suit is Kei Matobo, apparently a Japanese American and naval veteran of the Isekai war.

The elf girl is... well I'll let her explain that,

So yeah, kind of a mouthful.

Anyways. A hyperspace gate mysteriously opened in the pacific to another world of wizards, knights, fairy's and what not. So up pops a major metropolitan area called San Teresa City where the two worlds intermix. Judging from the Miranda rights being read along with the police badges and American flag in the police office the setting is decidedly American.

Episode one is up on Hulu and maybe Crunchy Roll.

Rainfall

Validated User
More like Red Heat with a sword elf. :D

But yeah, it's totally and 80's buddy cop action movie. And completely unapologetic about it. It's downright magical.

Spook

Validated User
For a look at the talent involved.

based on the novels by Shoji Gatoh, famous for Full Metal Panic.

character designs by Range Murata who did the same for Last Exile.

Qwa'ha Xahn

High King of the Known Worlds
Validated User
That sounds amazing in a way that may get me to try Hulu’s free trial. Is it sub or dub on there?

Spook

Validated User
Isekai war...

So there was a battle between self-inserts?

It's mentioned off hand that lead was in the navy during the war, and so had never seen the portal from the outside because they would just fly through.

HDimagination

Building something out of Scrap
Validated User
Wow, this season is really kicking off, isn't it?

Very relevant to my interests.

Top Bottom