Anybody playing Azur Lane?

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
Thought I was likely to miss Graf Spee, because I'm only around 32 runs and if the event ends tonight (not sure - it shouldn't, but it might) I probably wouldn't have the fuel to get 28 more.

...Then, at about the last opportunity because I've also sunk all my gold, I managed to build her. So no more worries there.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Well, I may squeak out the Graf Spee through just finishing SP3 way too many times. It also gave me more Exeters than I can possibly use, so I got some medals too, and I also got the last blueprints I needed to complete the Portland retrofit.

CaButler

Validated User
I was able to get Graf Spee, but I used up a lot of Oil, so there were moments there was nothing I could do except build it up. That and it got really dull doing this same map for so long.

Though I did get her, but I am tempted to get one of her other skins for her. They look much better than her default one.

EDIT: Looks like Azur Lane is getting it's second Ultra Rare ship.

Yup, Warspite gets a retrofit. You'd think Enterprise would get one, but I imagine that such an upgrade is going to be a major story element to the main story.

Last edited:

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
It only took me 200 or so cubes, but I finally got Yat Sen, giving me the last of the 'new' girls.
Hurray!

Now I just need to figure out when I'm going to find the time/oil to level them.

CaButler

Validated User
It only took me 200 or so cubes, but I finally got Yat Sen, giving me the last of the 'new' girls.
Hurray!

Now I just need to figure out when I'm going to find the time/oil to level them.
And just in time for the next event in the next couple of days. Fun times.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
I'm still pouring resources into building to try to get Chaser. I've gotten everyone else...several times over. And choked my dock with duplicates, even more than usual.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Well, the next patch notes are out. We're getting a couple of small events, but also more game mechanics- The Lecture hall, which is another XP-boosting area for ships, and also the Core Store, where you can spend a special currency you get from clearing hard mode maps. Also Oath skins for Javelin and Yamashiro.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
So, I finally made progress in the fox mines, and picked up Akagi.

I am scared of my new friend.

JoanieSappho

Not drunk enough for this
Validated User
So, I finally made progress in the fox mines, and picked up Akagi.

I am scared of my new friend.
That is a very valid and common reaction to her.
The girl has only one speed and even Glowworm thinks it's a dangerous one.

CaButler

Validated User
That is a very valid and common reaction to her.
The girl has only one speed and even Glowworm thinks it's a dangerous one.
Of course, that speed is "Whatever gets her to the Commander faster".

We're getting another event this week, and it appears to be the Winter's Crown event, which means we get a shot at the Duke of York, Victorious, and Jamaica. Basically, if you like HMS ships, this is your event.

The Nevada Battleships are also getting retrofits, which means new art for them. But that's pretty much for collection purposes as they're, at best, okay, especially compared to some other battleships. Still working on getting Ryuujou, but I should get her before the event ends.

Top Bottom