• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Anybody playing Azur Lane?

CaButler

Validated User
So, that Winter Crown's event we're getting later this week? Yeah, turns out, there's a small change here.

Long story short, because the dev's accidentally leaked content related to this event, which included stuff that wasn't suppose to be in the EN release of this, Yostar has decided that they're going to release all of the re-run content, which includes the ship girls we weren't going to get until the re-run further down the line.

To say that the fanbase is excited by this is understating it. Though I wouldn't count on this being a common thing. The devs are allowing the EN servers to get the same events as the CN and JP servers as they get them, but I can understand why they don't want to overload us with content all at the same time.

But still, nice to admit that they made the mistake, then it was nice of them to decide "screw it, this is on us, let's give them everything".

Esckey

Validated User
I don’t understand that lol might be the first time I’ve seen a company go “whoops, well instead of a little bit here’s EVERYTHING

R-90-2

Go green, friend an orc.
Validated User
I don’t understand that lol might be the first time I’ve seen a company go “whoops, well instead of a little bit here’s EVERYTHING
Digital Extreme does this occasionally with Warframe- once there was a foul-up with a Twitch giveaway, so to compensate pretty much everyone got Ash Prime.

CaButler

Validated User
It is a rather interesting take, and not something we see developers, especially those playing Gacha games, typically do. Usually it's doubling down on the screw up and blaming somebody else, but here, we not only got their plan for the year, but the next event is all like "Yeah, this is on us, so let's give you guys the rerun content as well".

And it's not unusual for AL to be rather generous to the Global players. Sure, technically we're behind by like a year for some content, we don't typically have to wait for new events, as that's run at the same time as the other servers, which seems rather unheard of from what I can tell.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
Managed to Refit both the Ping Hai sisters yesterday. Going for the Yat Sen combination.
They are tanky as hell in story mode. Infuriatingly slow to move when under manual control, but when set to auto it's not an issue.

CaButler

Validated User
I was able to pull Sirius, who is extremely popular in the EN fandom, if the social media pages about her postings are true. I can't imagine why.

Esckey

Validated User
Managed to get Ark Royal, Sirius and Sheffield out of my first 5 builds. I’m sure I used up all of my luck on that.

CaButler

Validated User
What is with all the HMS ships acting a little Chinni? We have York acting like a Jedi, we have Hermes thinking she's in an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh, we got the Duke of York speaking ye olde English, and now Jamaica is talking about her throbbing eye! It makes me wonder what is being put in that tea of theirs?

By the way, I got Jamaica, a lot of her, and I'm pretty tempted to get her Biker Skin. It looks better than her default skin... also, it makes her hot as hell!

Top Bottom