Anybody playing Azur Lane?

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Well, Victorious is now on the team, which, combined with my other pulls means all I have left to get that I actually want is the Duke of York.

rap tap tap the fox in the wall

CaButler

Validated User
Spoiler: Show
So Enterprise Alter returns, but unlike her previous appearance, she’s much more polite to Victorious thank to NC. But this still raises a lot of questions about her, since she can create her own singularity, one that can wipe out a good chunk of the Northern Union.

I imagine the event where she and Enterprise meet is going to be a major game changer.

EDIT: I was able to pull Duke of York from the store. Now to work on farming to get more stuff and try to get Fiji.

Last edited:

CaButler

Validated User
Sorry for the double post, but Chapter 11 is going to drop tomorrow, and with it comes some new ships, like Sendai, some new skins, and the ability to break the 100 cap, which I sorely need because Chapter 10 is kicking my ass seven ways to Sunday.

I hope the Winter's Crown event was good for you as it was for me. Fiji was the last ship I acquired but it took quite a bit of farming to get her. I didn't get any new skins, but I'm curious about the next set and if there will be any more L2D skins coming up in the next set.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Yeah, I got all the ships I actually wanted.

Speaking of the next set, the next events on the block require no cubes, and you'll get Kirishima and Quincy basically just for logging in.

CaButler

Validated User
Sped through the SP missions for Moonlit Overture.

That's a bit of a downer, isn't it?

Spoiler: Show
So the Eagle Union loses Chicago and possibly three of their New Orleans class cruisers, showing the Sakura Empires effectiveness in night missions, which they were able to do in the actual war.

And sadly, I've come to expect that casualties are going to happen when it involves WWII missions and events.

But they're rather easy maps. No ambushes, so if you're ships are high enough of a level, just put them on auto and let them have fun.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
That's what happens when you have historical scenarios, yeah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Savo_Island
All three New Orleans class sunk (USS Vincennes, USS Astoria and USS Quincy ), and HMAS Canberra heavily damaged and later scuttled. The captain of the Chicago later committed suicide over it. Not one of the finest moments in US Naval history, there. The Chicago actually goes down in a later fight, after getting swarmed by bombers.

CaButler

Validated User
Welp, I've made Prince of Wales my first level cap breakage, given that she's a Battleship and I need her to tank those suicide boats in 10-1. Really, the boss for that node is a pain in the ass just because of those suicide boats.

Though in paying around with the teams, I found that having a vanguard of Laffy, Ayanami, and Belfast makes things very dead very quickly, even though the boss ships in that map aren't the main issue to deal with.

Esckey

Validated User
Couldn’t for the life of build Jamaica, had to farm for her, got her on the last day which seems typical for me(have gotten the last ship I’ve wanted on the last day of whatever event it is) was barely able to clear B3 on it. Recovering from wrist surgery means all my battles are autopilot ones.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Okay, so next event is a re-run of Vistors Dyed Red- may not mean much for most of you, but I missed Shoukaku the first time around, so I'm glad for the second chance so soon.

CaButler

Validated User
Okay, so next event is a re-run of Vistors Dyed Red- may not mean much for most of you, but I missed Shoukaku the first time around, so I'm glad for the second chance so soon.
We'll also be getting a few more ships and a couple of new retrofits, one for a new character right out the gate, and the other for Foxhound.

And if you want to talk about a radical change, check out Foxhound as she is now and when she gets her retrofit.

Top Bottom