• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Anybody playing Azur Lane?

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
To add to all of your upcoming drop woes, Choukai was just announced as coming in the near future, which means that World 12 is going to be included in an update sometime soon.

CaButler

Validated User
To add to all of your upcoming drop woes, Choukai was just announced as coming in the near future, which means that World 12 is going to be included in an update sometime soon.
Indeed. Hoo boy, another SR to farm. Though I do like her design. Better make sure my Sandy is prepped, because she'll need to murder all the planes in that world.

Meanwhile, on the Monarch front, I'm currently sitting at 33% on the 2 Million grind. The road is long indeed.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Okay, notes for the nest update are up, and the million-cube death march is finally over. We're getting World 12, Hard Mode World 8, and we will be able to boost the level cap all the way up to 120. No events, so we have a bit to just restock on cubes and grind PR ships, and get utterly owned by W12.

WightMutt

The Doge One
Validated User
I got Bismarck on the last day so I'm a happy camper.

Now back to grinding and trying to complete world 6.

CaButler

Validated User
Didn't get Li'l Sandy. Wasn't really that interested in her, but she had some fun attack animations.

I'm still in Chapter 10, though. Guess I need to push on forward and get to Chapter 12.

DuckFate

Bonafide Quack
Validated User
Lack of purple mats for my shipgirls' gear is what is holding me back. I've decided to grind a bit on 9-4 before moving on to world 10. On the plus side, my primary flotilla of Eagle Union cruisers is really racking up the EXP for FFNF Saint Louis on 9-4. Still, might not get her till the end of summer lol.

CaButler

Validated User
We got a new mini-even featuring ships from the Royal Navy, including the HMS Glorious, who's on rate up in the special banner. Got her on my first ten roll.

I haven't gone through the story yet, but if it's like the mini-event involving the New Orleans sisters, this is probably a WW2 Narrative, which means we're getting a downer of an ending.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
Yup. Operation Juno was not one of the British navy's prouder moments. I expect if he had lived through it, Glorious' captain would have been facing a court martial for various degrees of negligence.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
I managed to get the Glorious on a drop in SP3, so no cubes needed.

But more importantly, The HMS Monarch has come home. It'll still be a while until she's truly battleworthy, but now I can use non-Royal backline ships again! And carriers!

CaButler

Validated User
I managed to get the Glorious on a drop in SP3, so no cubes needed.

But more importantly, The HMS Monarch has come home. It'll still be a while until she's truly battleworthy, but now I can use non-Royal backline ships again! And carriers!
Lucky. I'm still doing the grind and I'm only past the 50% mark. But it is 50% closer to getting her in the battle.

Top Bottom