• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Anybody playing Azur Lane?

Esckey

Validated User
I managed to get the Glorious on a drop in SP3, so no cubes needed.

But more importantly, The HMS Monarch has come home. It'll still be a while until she's truly battleworthy, but now I can use non-Royal backline ships again! And carriers!

Got her on a drop today as well......not sure what to do now, it's odd not to have anything to grind for.

CaButler

Validated User
Got her on a drop today as well......not sure what to do now, it's odd not to have anything to grind for.
If you're doing the research ships, there's always something to do, even if it's insanely tedious.

EDIT: Looks like we'll be getting our next event rather soon, based on the drops from Twitter. It's the "Iris of Light and Dark" Event, which will give us the first batch of French ships (at least, officially). The big target for me in this event is, of course, the USS Massachusetts for... reasons.

Last edited:

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
Sodak needs her sister ship?

*glances at his cube storage* This is gonna be painful.

CaButler

Validated User
Sodak needs her sister ship?

*glances at his cube storage* This is gonna be painful.
My main issue is that I'm low on ship slots. Which means I'll have to get gems to pay that damn cat.

EDIT: Iris of Light and Dark event is up. And in three ten rolls, I somehow got three copies of Jean Bert. It's like this game knows I want Massachusetts...

Last edited:

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
A small note to everyone taking part in the event.

1. The 138.6 mm gun is the best Destroyer gun in the game right now.

2. These are the only non-submarine maps in the game where you can farm submarine weapons.

Happy hunting.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
Finally had a chance to play the event tonight.
1: It was a lot more sympathetic to the British then I would have been.
2: I'm rather surprised at how early Richelieu showed up, essentially starting the FFN. I know they arent always sticklers for history, but the events based on historical events tend to play it a bit stricter.
3: The French were a lot more ACTUALLY Catholic then I was expecting. I thought were going to see Crystal Dragon Jesus theocracy. I dont expect to see refs to the holy trinity in stuff out of Asia, barring Korea, so that kind of threw me off.

Esckey

Validated User
You know this would be a lot more fun if it didn't crash at the end of every single battle.

CaButler

Validated User
You know this would be a lot more fun if it didn't crash at the end of every single battle.
I don’t have that kind of issue. Every single battle? You might want to check out Reddit or something for help there.

Esckey

Validated User
I don’t have that kind of issue. Every single battle? You might want to check out Reddit or something for help there.
Playing on an Ipad Mini 2, so it's old. Just seems with every update it would get worse. Use to be after several battles then became after every battle when I hit continue now it crashes at the Mission accomplished/battle rating screen even before the exp. It's just an old ipad.

Top Bottom