• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Anybody playing Azur Lane?

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
Well, looking at my empty stacks of coins and cubes, its apparent I'm not getting Massachusetts this go around. My OCD is already screaming at me about it. My drop rate for the 138.6mm destroyer gun was pretty abysmal too. Only 7 out of 15 needed (not counting the ones from the exchange shop). Better luck next time, I suppose.

I did manage to grind enough XP to finish up Neptune, though. With her down, that just leaves the Axis priority ships, and I'm not in a huge rush for those. I mean, I'll get them eventually, but they can sit on the back burner for now.

DuckFate

Bonafide Quack
Validated User
You're not the only one who failed to get Massachusetts. I must have dropped over 400 cubes and 300,000 gold trying to get her. I got everyone else, though, so I guess I can't complain too bitterly. At the time of my last 10x roll, though, I was legitimately salty.

JoanieSappho

Not drunk enough for this
Validated User
I got everyone other than Jean Bart who, of course, is the one I wanted the most.
But such is the nature of RNG, I suppose and at least we should have at least a little bit of a chance to restock on cubes now.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
I got everyone other than Jean Bart who, of course, is the one I wanted the most.
But such is the nature of RNG, I suppose and at least we should have at least a little bit of a chance to restock on cubes now.
And you probably should- some time next month we're probably getting the Anniversary event, which includes the other USN Gold carrier, the Essex, and "Imma out crazy Akagi" Taihou.

CaButler

Validated User
And you probably should- some time next month we're probably getting the Anniversary event, which includes the other USN Gold carrier, the Essex, and "Imma out crazy Akagi" Taihou.
Out crazy Akagi? That would be quite the achievement.

...We're going to need our own Mash, aren't we?

From what I've seen of the event, it looks like if you're missing out on an SR ship, you'll get your chance with an item that'll give you one for free.

Then, shortly after that, we'll get a chance to retrofit Sandy, which should turn her from a joke character to a lethal joke character.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
We have 'Roon' in the outcrazy department, too. But Japan still has the lead on yandere types.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
Roon: "Thank you so much. But listen, I finally understand now. What filled the void in my heart wasn't slaughter on the battlefield or love, it was the hatred known as "envy"... Commander, I love you just as much as I deeply, deeply, DEEPLY hate those other girls... THEY WILL PAY! "

Girl be nuts.

Esckey

Validated User
I thunk that's crazier then all the others put together.
Managed to get all of them, Jean Bart on the last pull of the day.

Top Bottom