• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Anybody playing Azur Lane?

Dawgstar

RPGnet Member
Validated User
San Diego is getting her refit soon'ish. You may want to hold onto any extra copies of her you get.
Oh, I haven't burned her or anything.

The last(?) event map is punishing. My first fleet can handle it okay, but the second fleet can barely scrape by. It's going to be a bit of a grind.

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
I am as usual way behind on actually clearing maps, but I just got the last of the new ships from the construction pool.

CaButler

Validated User
So not only do the Sirens have Enterprise Alter, but they have Takeo Alter, as well?

Do they basically have one from each faction? Makes you wonder who they picked for the others. I wouldn't be surprised if Belfast was the HMS pick.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
There's images of an alternate Ark Royal floating about from a past showcase by the company.
She got the nickname 'D'Ark Royal'. Nothing beyond the pic though

DuckFate

Bonafide Quack
Validated User
Managed to beat Challenge Mode on normal. I tried several different formations, and the one that worked was just me being frustrated and throwing crap at the wall and hoping it would stick. I had Enterprise, Unicorn, and Shouhou for double healing with a significant punch for my main fleet. My vanguard was Mogami, Minneapolis, and Ayanami.

Ayanami was a mistake, she went down in the middle of the second fight. But Mogami and Minneapolis, to my surprise. rode through like absolute champs. Minneapolis went down just at the last second when I finally took down Takao. My hands were definitely sweating by then.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
I've been trying out Challenge mode with destroyers as my vanguard, with Unicorn, Shouhou and Arizona for extra healing duty. I originally had a heavier backline until I noticed that nothing seemed to be reaching them. It worked fine until I hit Takao. I think I just need a tankier front, so I'm going to try a mix of light cruisers and Portland next, I think.

In event news, Alabama came home, so now I just have to get them all FLBed.

DuckFate

Bonafide Quack
Validated User
Yeah, it's definitely a marathon and not a sprint. Retrofitted Mogami is surprisingly tanky with her "AP Protection" skill and packs a mean punch too. And Minneapolis's "Dullahan" skill is perfect for this mode since every opponent counts as a new battle.

I'm sure if I slotted in Portland or Prinz Eugen instead of Ayanami, I'd had an easier time of it.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
Oh yeah, for those of you who have spent money on this game, the first time gem purchase bonuses are resetting once the anniversary event starts.

Top Bottom