• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Anybody playing Azur Lane?

CaButler

Validated User
That is a nice Enterprise skin. I have her in her Oath skin, but I think that'll cause me to change it out for her.

On another note, Yostar released their anniversary video, celebrating the game's one year anniversary on the global scale. And it's not just a tribute to the game, but of the players, too.

And I do mean a tribute, because the video also shows off artists, performers, and streamers of the game. I thought that was a nice touch that they didn't have to do but did anyway.

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Got Taihou, who I can only imagine will quickly come to savage blows with Akagi.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
The new Enterprise skin is nice but I hope they fix her left leg. Ever since I noticed it, my eyes immediately jump to it.
And can we get a skin for Albacore, so I don't feel like I'm on the FBI watchlist when she's on my screen?

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just got Illustrious. I'm getting every SR that's not Essex.

Cubes to promote the artbook is nice, but I'm not gonna do $60 for pictures, especially when some of the ships are questionable at best.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
By the way, in case the upcoming San Diego retrofit wasn't going to be a big enough drain on your blueprints, we're getting the retrofits for Achilles and Exeter as well.

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
By the way, in case the upcoming San Diego retrofit wasn't going to be a big enough drain on your blueprints, we're getting the retrofits for Achilles and Exeter as well.
Exeter's retrofit looks nice. Is the the Jedi wannabe?

CaButler

Validated User
You just know the Sandy Cult is patiently awaiting for the announcement, because it means that their glorious goddess can finally become greater than any that has come before or since!

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
I have my San Diego clones locked, just waiting for the refit to go active.
Still don't have any of the new ships after 30 rolls. I did just get Ibuki, so that only leaves Roon to complete the PR set.

Top Bottom