• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Anybody playing Azur Lane?

CaButler

Validated User
You don't fight fire with fire- distracting foxes is Bataan's job.
Worst case, you can always bring in Albacore to at least distract Taihou, who appears to nearly faint every time she shows up.

As for Akagi, I'm sure you can throw some shikikan doujins at her to keep her happy for a while.

dshaffer

Pervy Catgirl Fancier
Validated User
I say we just lock Akagi, Taihou and Junyou in a room and toss in a photo of Shikikan. We can keep the survivor.

JoanieSappho

Not drunk enough for this
Validated User
I say we just lock Akagi, Taihou and Junyou in a room and toss in a photo of Shikikan. We can keep the survivor.
But what if they team up?
What does Shikikan do then?!

Also, despite apparently being the lowest chance to get, I keep getting Albacore and none of the other event ships.

R-90-2

Can it be SNEK TIEM?
Validated User
But what if they team up?
What does Shikikan do then?!

Also, despite apparently being the lowest chance to get, I keep getting Albacore and none of the other event ships.
Well, the good news is that this event lasts three weeks instead of the usual two.

CaButler

Validated User
I don't know if anybody is interested, but the devs released a new trailer for the anime coming out in October:

It's nice to see the C-Class and Beaver squad get some love in this trailer.

Dawgstar

Super Moderator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I splurged on Clevebro's "America" outfit and it's really cool. She's also looking like the first ship I'll oath.

CaButler

Validated User
Who is the main character of the anime?
My guess from the trailer? HMS Javelin.
If Akagi and Kaga are going to be the main antagonist, it would make sense for Enterprise to be our main protagonist. But that depends on the type of story they're going for. It's likely that we won't have a true main protagonist so much as we'll have an ensemble cast that will all get their fair share of the spot light.

I'm just curious what story they'll be telling. If they're going with the Main Narrative, then we'll see some Sakura ships on the side of Azur Lane, since a number of them defected to AL. They preferred the DH rule over having the pitcher bat (I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist the joke).

Top Bottom