• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

Anybody playing Marvel Dice Masters?

DavidStallard

A fray!
Validated User
I got the Age of Ultron set for Xmas 2017 and have added expansions since. Anyone still playing this one?
I’ve played it a handful of times but not enough to understand it well enough to get into deep deckbuilding or anything. It still intrigued me but something I can’t put my finger on has kept me from really diving into it (other than the “homework” of having to build a team before you can play). I think Marvel Legendary sorta stole the thunder from this game, for me at least.

Dropkicker

Part Time Dilettante
Validated User
Fun game but hard to find people to play around me
I've been running solo intro games myself just to familiarize my self with play. I'd love to get into a friendly face-to-face game but have no idea how to go about that. (Plus I'm wondering how much of a following the game has at this point). Is anyone aware of a means to find players in your area?

wingedferret

Lord of the Pointed Ears
Validated User
I've been running solo intro games myself just to familiarize my self with play. I'd love to get into a friendly face-to-face game but have no idea how to go about that. (Plus I'm wondering how much of a following the game has at this point). Is anyone aware of a means to find players in your area?

I Have a set of Dice. Bought a lot of Xmen boosters. D Dropkicker They run regular sessions at Third Eye Games in Annapolis.

Top Bottom