• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Anyone been watching Magnum PI?

Marcantony

Validated User
The new one I mean. I only saw the pilot and thought it was ok, but then forgot to watch any more. How has it been?

bentleyml

Strange Apparition
Validated User
I enjoyed the first season and am looking forward to season 2. I thought most of the major characters had some good development throughout.

PeterM

Validated User
Same as the others, I liked it quite a bit. My only real criticism is that it seems impossible that Higgins might possibly be Robin Masters. That just makes me hope Masters is eventually played by Tom Selleck in a cameo.

jimthegray

Validated User
Same as the others, I liked it quite a bit. My only real criticism is that it seems impossible that Higgins might possibly be Robin Masters. That just makes me hope Masters is eventually played by Tom Selleck in a cameo.
Yeah Robin is personal in the flesh friends with magnum and friends

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
I am quite fine with Higgins just being a very competant, helper person, who sort has a thing for the hot lead guy[I would also be fine with them just becoming friends instead of lovers, but I think the odds of that are low....].

Save-vs-DM

Knight of Stumptown
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Watched the entire first season, loved it, can't wait for season two.

I'm really hoping that Larry Manetti (the original Rick) turns up to play Icepick. Except I think we've already seen Icepick, so that can't happen. Would have been cool, though.

Top Bottom