• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC [Apocalypse World 2e] After Ragnarok

AndersGabrielsson

RPGnet Member
Validated User
What Ylva lost that night was her burgeoning faith in the gods. What good are they if your world can still turn to shit without warning, if you can die at any moment, if they won't help you here and now? The gods can go fuck themselves.

The ebb and flow of the battle momentarily left Ylva alone. Then she heard a bang and her leg buckled under her, and as she fell she saw Hel. The Wolf raised her gun and pulled the trigger again, but when it clicked she made the mistake of thinking she could finish Ylva with her knife. They struggled in the snow for what felt like hours but was probably just seconds before Ylva's blade found Hel's throat. Hel bled out on top of her. What stopped her from killing Ylva was Ylva herself and her need for survival.

MysteryCat

They Seek Him Here & There
Validated User
Belatedly, for Atlictoatl Atlictoatl

When last we saw...

...Miekke
, you were left in the ruins of Valhalla, with Hel's dead fingers tight upon your arm.
Pick a character advance, and tell me what it means. Then tell me:
  • Where has Loki's monstrous daughter taken you, here in the realm of gods?
  • She wants something, that much is clear - does she try to take it by charm, or through force?
  • How long do you think you have been here?
  • Poor, dead, beautiful Baldr; little more than a lapdog, now. What do you make of him?
  • How will you attempt escape?

MysteryCat

Validated User
Hey guys. Thanks for the answers, Anders, Argent - good stuff in there. I've been having a good ponder on where things might've gone based on what you've said so far, and I've got some ideas together.

I'd like to kick back off IC in the first half of next week, ideally, so if you haven't had a chance to look at the questions yet, please try and have a look over the weekend if you can! Otherwise we'll start cold on those characters and fill back in as required.

Dirty Chai

Flamen Solis et Lunae
Validated User
I will be going backpacking in the Olympic National Forest from Sunday through Wednesday and so won't be active until I return, but I will have my questions answered before I leave.

MysteryCat

Validated User
Delighted to report that IC postage has occured. The game, as they say, is afoot.

Atlictoatl Atlictoatl , I've left you out for now, but drop me a line when/if you're ready to step back in.

Top Bottom