• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Archer in Space (Archer S10)

salinea

grievous lack of
Validated User
What, nobody launched this?

I love all the new haircuts.

Not sure what I think about the set up so far. OOTH I love space op shows, so the opportunity to parody the like of Firefly and BSG and Farscape should be fun... but I'm not feeling the setting yet so much.

adamsmith

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I watched the first episode of the new season and wished I hadn't. I loved the early seasons of Archer, but these alternate coma settings have been deeply unfunny (to me).

Owesome

Social Justice Warmonger
Validated User
On the other hand I've loved the alternate settings because theres only so many "abusive office environment with spy stuff" jokes you can tell before they get stale. Haven't seen s10 yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
I've picked S10 up, I'm going to start tonight.

Noir was my favorite alternative setting so far, it had very beautiful settings.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
E1 was fun, though not a lot of epic laughs. Great visual design, so many classic sci-fi callbacks.

Dave999

Validated User
This. So much this. I’m one of the few people I know who loved Archer Vice but I’m glad it was only 1 season.
I loved Archer Vice but realized they'd never get to sell cocaine because someone somewhere assumed that it would be crossing a line that they already hadn't crossed ten miles back.

Top Bottom