• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Archer in Space (Archer S10)

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Ok, episode 2 is much funnier already. Love Funbeak and the argument about fighting each other.

Cheryl's short hair looks great.

Is Barry-6 a Cayde-6/Destiny reference?

The crew should keep those badass gladiator outfits when they escape. It's a cool look.

That last scene had me howling, except for the very last joke.

Last edited:

insomniac

Validated User
Nothing about the latest?

That somehow seemed very Archer, very Alien, and very Sealab 2021.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Love Archer in all the space armour and weapons. And Cheryl's enthusiasm for death and cannibalism.

Wow, the Credit Mobilier Scandal sure is a deep cut. I'm kinda proud I actually knew about it beforehand.

Last edited:

Starcrash

Validated User
Not on UK Netflix yet, gorram it.

I too am cool with the total setting shifts. I don't think later classic Archer was getting too twisty exactly, but I don't think the reset did them any harm at all.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
Episode 4!
- I wonder if the egregious misuse of the term "galaxy" is a deliberate dig at SF movies not understanding scale.
- "You're not my space supervisor!"
- I knew Captain Price was up to no good but this is even darker and funnier than I expected.

Last edited:

ViciousFish

Validated User
I can’t decide if her and Cyril is funnier than her and Archer at the end, but I do know they both had me dying.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
"We can't be held responsible for what people do with weapons we sell them.

Why not?

Because we'd have to stop doing it!"

That joke alone makes the episode.

Top Bottom