• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Are warnings supposed to generate an email message?

Bicorn

Validated User
I received my first-ever warning today, and noticed I didn't get an email notice for it, only an in-forum Notification. Should there have been one, or are emails only sent for higher-severity infractions?
My "Receive Email from Administrators" option is on, and there wasn't anything in the spam folder either.

Hello Kaiju

Squeeonk!
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I received my first-ever warning today, and noticed I didn't get an email notice for it, only an in-forum Notification. Should there have been one, or are emails only sent for higher-severity infractions?
My "Receive Email from Administrators" option is on, and there wasn't anything in the spam folder either.
Infractions trigger Private messages; you only get an email if you have email notifications for PMs turned on. (And don't have PMs disabled.)

Iirc, the email from administrators setting affects the newsletter and not much else.

Bicorn

Validated User
Infractions trigger Private messages; you only get an email if you have email notifications for PMs turned on. (And don't have PMs disabled.)

Iirc, the email from administrators setting affects the newsletter and not much else.
Ah, I see. Thanks.

Top Bottom