[Aristeia] MOBA + Sports tabletop game

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
So, last night I had an unaired practice game with my friend Mike who is one of the guys behind the stream. It was only his second game, so we took it fairly slow, talked about stuff a lot, did a few do overs, etc. I think it took about two hours? So, it was Valkyrie, Eclypse, Bixie, and Murtair (me) versus Padre Mendoza, Kozmo, Hannibal, and Dart. I won 7 to 4, and because we spent so much time talking I think we both learned a lot.

Round 1 I got 3 points. Round 2 he got 3 points. Round 3 nobody scored. Round 4 I got 3 points. Round 5 we got 1 each. I believe he had one more frag than I did.

That said: I spent some time at home and came up with a team logo because it seems like all the cool kids have team logos:
Spoiler: Show

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
Kozmo can be used to off-tank, intercept and tie up, and laying out smoke to help you deal with enemy ranged attacks. His ability to lay out Burning is good too since that's one of two Status effects that can stack... its really scary, even though its not a guarantee for damage.

Just got done with the rematch: Valkyrie, Hannibal, Eclypse and Dart (me) versus Senor Massacre, Kozmo, Prysm, and 8-Ball. It was a GREAT match, and was quite enjoyable :)

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
We'll be streaming in about 5-10 minutes! It'll be Mike versus Ben, which is actually their first time playing each other! I'm really looking forward to this. They're picking teams right now, plus we've hopefully improved the camera angle for everyone too :)

Chikahiro

Neo•Geo Fanboy
Validated User
I have FINALLY gotten my copy o Legendary Bahadurs! After "only" 4 weeks of stupid... anyhow, have them now, Miniature Market is awesome, and I still hate UPS :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom