• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Arkham Horror LCG announced

DrFaust

Roll away the dew.
Validated User
Looks like the next cycle was already announced.

I love the idea of more, shorter campaigns coming from one box. It's got me wondering whether the two could be played in parallel, with scenario results impacting the course of the other campaign.

DrFaust

Roll away the dew.
Validated User
One player in my group recently suggested holding off on starting the next campaign until all the packs had been released. I personally didn't want to wait that long before starting a new campaign, but then the news about Dream-Eaters released and I started wondering if this was the perfect time to try that approach.

thewhippinggirl

Still being assembled.
Validated User
We were suppose to start yesterday but we had to cancel for various real life matters. We play next Tuesday, unless I can get everyone together this weekend, and I can't wait to try out the deck

DrFaust

Roll away the dew.
Validated User
Getting people together is the hardest part. Everyone in my group has said, "Yes, I can make it" to play Union & Disillusion tomorrow evening, but I'm still waiting on a domino-style of cancellations around 4pm.

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I am tempted to try the solo rules sometime but it is usually more fun playing with a group
I have played mostly solo, and it's pretty hard with just one investigator. I have yet to try two-handed, but I don't think there's so much to track that it will slow down the game too much.

Top Bottom