• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Art] Artikid's art

artikid

passerby
Validated User
Hi
I'm a freelance illustrator, you can see my work in Pacesettergames' OSR modules or in the upcoming Spears of the Dawn RPG by Sinenomine Publishing.

Cheers

Artikid

artikid

passerby
Validated User
Now with some color stuff too...

Cover for a Pacesetter games module:

Hand drawn in markers and digitally colored

Page from an unpublished comic:

Felt-tip and pantone Markers

Destriarch

Sane Studios
Validated User
I love the black and white stuff, but the colour stuff is extremely garish! You might benefit from toning things down a bit, working with a more homogenised palette.

-Ash

artikid

passerby
Validated User
Hi Destriarch, thanks for the advice, BTW in the comic page sample I was looking for an almost psychedelic quality

artikid

passerby
Validated User
To have the full context: almost all of the comic, the rest is NSFW

QUEST (1999, pantone markers)

Micala42

Retired User
The composition of your art is quite nice! Something you might consider on your color art, if you're using markers, however would be to layer colors. For example, in your bronze golem you could add some light green under your darker brown color to add some depth to the color and lavender is good to layer into skin shadows. This was a trick one of my art professors told me with my marker art projects. Keep up the great work!

artikid

passerby
Validated User
Thanks for the advice Micala42, the bronze golem was made in watercolors but I think your suggestion would hold true anyway.
My art teacher would have told me to add blue but I did not because I wasn't sure of the effect.
Cheers
artikid

Top Bottom