• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Storn

Validated User
I have a thread of my art in the general section, but 4th edition has led to an explosion of art commissions of a fantasy nature. And I thought there might be folks who really only come to this section and might get a kick (and hopefully use). Or at the least, get some inspiration.

I invite other artists and folks to drop in their cool fantasy images into this thread as well...

So, I'll stop blathering, and present some fantasy art. Hopefully useful for that npc or pc you've been wanting to get a visual for....

This one was a specific 4th ed half ogre request

A dragonborn pally...

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

Storn

Validated User
And let's keep the image party comin'

A 4th ed dwarven "fire" mage

A "beetle tongue matron" a made up on the spot monster by my GM, doodled at the table.

Petal, a Dragonborn who is also a pally and a PC in my other group.

Melech the Red, Judd of Sons of Kryos fame's PC

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Storn

Validated User
And I'll stop for a bit after these four.

A couple of 7th Sea characters, but they could work for certain types of 4th ed characters.... maybe more Eberron in nature.

Don't remember if this character request was 4th ed or not...

And my own fighter PC from the Saturday night game..

Storn

Validated User
Here the cover to Winterweir, by Phipps Studios. A Dark Fantasy setting for Savage Worlds. Oil, original is about 15 inches wide. Although it is for Savage Worlds, I thought the image could work for 4th ed characters, setting as well.

(this is not a creative commons image)

Owesome

Social Justice Warmonger
Validated User
Petal! Loved her in that AP and I luffs her even more in that portrait. Seriously, every time I see that pic, I just go, "D'awwww." :)

Ineti

Playing mind games! Woo!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I love the style on the human sword and board and the dwarf mage. Fine work! I gotta get my players to get descriptions together so I can get you some commissions.

How far you back-logged with work, Storn? :)

Top Bottom