• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

LoneWolf23

Validated User
Allow me to be the first to answer the invitation...

My Living Forgotten Realms character; Ghemash the Scarred, Dragonborn Fighter.

andreww

Soul sucking Lawyer
Validated User
This is some great stuff.

Can I make a request, more Dragonborn and Tieflings please. While I have been able to find some decent artwork out on the net to use for npc portaits the good ones are few and far between, especially for Dragonborn. There are a couple of ace Tiefling women out there but no really good male tieflings (barring the one on the last page).

Storn

Validated User
This is some great stuff.

Can I make a request, more Dragonborn and Tieflings please. While I have been able to find some decent artwork out on the net to use for npc portaits the good ones are few and far between, especially for Dragonborn. There are a couple of ace Tiefling women out there but no really good male tieflings (barring the one on the last page).
I haven't gotten a tremendous amount of commissions for Dragonborn (although I have two) or Tieflings. If they trickle in, I'll post them up!

Meanwhile, this is... odd... but would be a kinda cool monster villain type.

This odd one is another from the Hero Games boards semi-contest hosted by Death Tribble for unusual superheroes/villains.

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5

Storn

Validated User
The Evil Hat folks behind Spirit of the Century are coming along the pike with some 4th ed products. I got to do the cover (and a few interiors) for "The Shroud". A "world-seed" product about a necrotic fog blowing in from the north and Ape and Witch Doctors as PCs... there is much more to it... here is their website on it:

http://www.onebadegg.com/egg/worldseeds/shroud/

and here is my cover I did for it.

(rights owned by One Bad Egg)

Frecus

The Old Stone Thrower
Validated User
Aw! I wish I had a scanner, my character sheet for my current game has this really cute halfling swashbuckling rogue with a rapier and a beer I made. Not of really high quality, but I think above average if I may say so myself.

Anyway, here's a drow I drew months ago, maybe even last year, and it still compares well with my more recent drawings:

Will post more if I have anything I dare post...:eek:

Edit: ARGH! What did you guys make me do? I just drew a picture of a tiefling prince getting a magical flower from a dragonborn princess!
Really really wish I had a scanner now, as the picture turned out quite well!

Frecus
The glade wanderer
Madwarrior

Last edited:

Storn

Validated User
Here are some 7th Sea commissions. The first one is a witch who "gloves' her fallen opponents for some more mystic mojo... that kinda creeps me out. Appropriate for the upcoming holiday! <g>

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5

Top Bottom