Storn

Validated User
Meant to be a supervillain, but lich like wraith-thingees have a place in D&D as well.

Storn

Validated User
Hi folks, I do the occasional map as well. This is for Paka's Burning Wheel game. Hope y'all like seeing something a bit different from me.

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

Storn

Validated User
Here is a superhero commission based off of Odin's ravens and valkyrie concepts. But could work for a high powered fantasy game.

The next three sketches were a visual pitch for a comic series of interdimensional evil empries and a young teen sorceress. Unfortunately, the financing wasn't there and I had to pull out. But I thought I would share.

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Storn

Validated User
Hi folks, some of you may or may not have followed Catspaw, my webcomic from awhile back. Well, Sword and Sorcery never really backed up their plans for it and eventually that website fell apart.

I've relaunched Catspaw on WebComics Nation. Here is a link to that:
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/storn/fantasynoir/series.php?view=archive&chapter=35746&mpe=1&step=1

I will be doing a new page every week. Unless it somehow starts to make me money, I cannot do more than that. But I do need hits, so eventually, I can get some advertisers and pay for the more advance site features, like advertising. So please, come and visit. Often! <g> Please forgive the shill.

Let me also mention that John C. Hocking is the author of Catspaw, who wrote Conan and the Emerald Lotus, about the only pastiche I've ever liked... and is a damn good friend to boot. Note: I did read his book before our friendship was formed. <g>

To whet y'all's appetite, here is the first and sixth pages.

Storn

Validated User
I have another pitch for y'all.

I am 1/3 of the Sons of Kryos podcast show, a show about gaming and what happens at our gaming table. We are no longer doing the podcast. We've gone to video.

Our first video show is up. Our subject for this show is "pitch sessions", some pitfalls and advice for starting new campaigns. If that interests you (or you just wanted to see what I look like), come check it out here:

http://www.sonsofkryos.com/

Storn

Validated User
Got a couple of commissions done over the weekend. Thought I would share. First, stablehand who has problems with being very lucky and very unlucky.

Then a parkour, dark champions level, super. Okay, this is a bonus shot as it isn't really fantasy... but it is the one I got done besides the stablehand up above.

Storn

Validated User
I didn't update last week, but a page of Catspaw DID go up. In fact, first page of Chapter 2!

Catspaw continues as Talene awakes from a dream that seems to come from the Philospher's Spike itself. Danger lurks, kick in the door, send in the ninjas. Is Talene up to the task of keeping ahold of this strange mystic artifact?

http://www.webcomicsnation.com/storn/

Storn

Validated User
A new Catspaw page went up yesterday. Here be the link:

http://www.webcomicsnation.com/storn/

Also, starting on this huge pile of commissions to get through, today, we've got two powersuits and a female mage. So, enjoy. If you have a commission in with me, be patient, I'm working my way through the queue.

I won't put up the mecha/ powersuits for this thread, wouldn't be appropriate, you can see them on my photobucket if you are that interested.

Top Bottom