Assassins Creed Odyssey: Go Tell the Spartans (Release and Playthru Thread)

Castille

MetaTemporal Adventurer
Validated User
stand right next to the animal and wait a couple of seconds. Then push the "Y" button on the Xbox controller. You pet your animal. I don't know what the action is for PS4 or PC.
If you don't have a tamed pet, you can stand somewhere for a couple of seconds and your eagle will perch on your arm. Then you can use the same command to feed him or pet him too.
Well I know it's not the triangle button as that killed my pet alpha wolf today. Why Assassinate & Interact are the same button I don't know. Also, Alpha SHARKS are a thing. No, we can't tame them :(
I want to ask: those who killed Daphnae at the end of the Legendary Creature questpath, did all Daughters of Artemis become friendly? Do you actually become leader of the Daughters? I couldn't do it since she was one of the few NPCs you get to interact with for a long time. That and continual nookie :D

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
You get a Daughters of Artemis skin for the ship crew if you kill Daphnae. It is awesome.

Kevin Mowery

WAUGH!
Validated User
You get a Daughters of Artemis skin for the ship crew if you kill Daphnae. It is awesome.
I think you get it for just completing the quest chain, however you do it. Because my Kassandra has that crew and she refused to kill Daphnae. (Because she was getting tired of how many people's quest chain ended with, "And now that you've proven yourself by completing my tasks, I demand you kill me!")

ogier300

Validated User
Well I know it's not the triangle button as that killed my pet alpha wolf today. Why Assassinate & Interact are the same button I don't know. Also, Alpha SHARKS are a thing. No, we can't tame them :(
I want to ask: those who killed Daphnae at the end of the Legendary Creature questpath, did all Daughters of Artemis become friendly? Do you actually become leader of the Daughters? I couldn't do it since she was one of the few NPCs you get to interact with for a long time. That and continual nookie :D
After I finished that quest line, they stopped attacking me on sight at least. I don't know if I'd call them friendly, though...

Argent

Anywhere... just not here
Validated User
I think you get it for just completing the quest chain, however you do it. Because my Kassandra has that crew and she refused to kill Daphnae. (Because she was getting tired of how many people's quest chain ended with, "And now that you've proven yourself by completing my tasks, I demand you kill me!")
I was about to say pretty much exactly that. No, goddamnit. I am not your suicide weapon of Incredibly Stupid Honor.

Propagandor

Square-Cube Law Compliant
Validated User
Finished chapter 6 of the game

Spoiler: Show

Phoibe had tragic death written all over her from the beginning to the point her actual character was hard to get invested in for mr

Hodden

The Great
Validated User
Finished chapter 6 of the game

Phoibe had tragic death written all over her from the beginning to the point her actual character was hard to get invested in for mr
It annoyed me that when, later on I bumped into Markos again, Phoibe wasn't even mentioned.

Gogmagog

Validated User
Warts and all I really want to try this but Witcher 3 kinda burned me out of sandbox games and all the little sparklies to chase. Try to stick to the critical path and before I know it, I'm on the 4th level of the underworld trying to find the legendary platypus skin for my backpack

Castille

MetaTemporal Adventurer
Validated User
I don't know that there are a lot of sparklies/collectables to chase? There's the Epic Gear but you get that automatically for doing the normal things in the game like the Legendary Animal hunts or finally killing a Cultist Branch. Wait, there is ONE. For Xenai the pirate leader where you have to match treasure maps to the actual map to find an item. I can't remember any others. I guess the Mystery Tablets count, but they are something you find when playing normally and each one only gives one side-quest to find when you are in the right area. I've ignored half of those and I've nearly completed the map.
Most of the time it's just so much fun wandering around being mercenary at everyone. You can rush through the game and do just the main points but you miss a lot of XP which makes the Mythic fights that much harder.

Gogmagog

Validated User
Yea. Witcher 3 did have lots of little stories to go with the sidequests like clearing out a woman's home so she could reclaim it and find out
what happened and just what happened in this little village over here..... SPIDERS!!!!!

Top Bottom