Assassins Creed Odyssey: Go Tell the Spartans (Release and Playthru Thread)

Li of Orchid

you will explode.
Validated User
Alas I have no at home internet, so I cannot.
Alas, indeed. :( But hey, I also like the dark version of the Pilgrim set. I use the Pilgrim bracers, too, though - I like the look of the wrapped beads and scraps of red cloth. And Amazon greaves because they look fancy and cool.

I'm playing a new game plus right now with Kassandra and my plan is to slowly change the look of her outfits as the game advances, making her look less like a ragged merc on the edge of poverty and more and more like a demi-goddess in shining armor.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
Alas, indeed. :( But hey, I also like the dark version of the Pilgrim set. I use the Pilgrim bracers, too, though - I like the look of the wrapped beads and scraps of red cloth. And Amazon greaves because they look fancy and cool.

I'm playing a new game plus right now with Kassandra and my plan is to slowly change the look of her outfits as the game advances, making her look less like a ragged merc on the edge of poverty and more and more like a demi-goddess in shining armor.
I am Tango Samurai and I approve of this post. :)

thewhippinggirl

Still being assembled.
Validated User
I am still running around in my snake cultist armor and am loathe to give it up, especially as my build is mostly poison based.

Li of Orchid

you will explode.
Validated User
I am still running around in my snake cultist armor and am loathe to give it up, especially as my build is mostly poison based.
I've moved to mostly focusing on critical chance, critical damage, and critical chance/damage when at full health and I don't regret it! I'm not at 100% crit chance at full health yet (that's the ultimate goal) but I have it high enough to almost guarantee crits on my assassinations. The only guys who don't go down in one assassination (or at least one critical assassination) are mercenaries with the resistance to assassinations trait. And with them I can usually follow up the initial attack with a Hero Strike and that'll do for them.

Castille

MetaTemporal Adventurer
Validated User
So it turns out that Layla can't punch a wolf to death. That was problematic to get past.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
As a quick reminder the first chapter of the Atlantis DLC is launching on Tues 23.
There is an update that is already available that has a modern scene that needs to be completed before launching the Atlantis story.
I believe you also need the Staff of Hermes to access it as well.
Some really cool visuals here.

Can I just say I love the Tron armor look?

Castille

MetaTemporal Adventurer
Validated User
Now *that* looks like it will be a fitting end to the game after taking out the mythical monsters. I am SO glad it's part of the free DLC.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
Got to Argos the Bright One last night. Took two tries, but I have now gotten all the Legendary Monsters currently out before the Atlantis DLC.

Menchi

Validated User
I've been playing Fields of Elysium all day. It is a great DLC location with a very different structure. While you're still doing a lot of the same running around clearing forts, there are three factions at play and you're constantly working out which one is the right one to support.

Also the new enhancements really transform your misthios into a powerful demigod.

Conan

Li of Orchid

you will explode.
Validated User
I'm excited to check out the Fate of Atlantis but I also decided I wanted to leave it until I'd finished my New Game Plus. I think I'll be finishing up the main quests of the New Game Plus right around the time the last episode of Atlantis comes out, so good timing. Hopefully I don't get bored of Odyssey before then.

Top Bottom