• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Assassins Creed Odyssey: Go Tell the Spartans (Release and Playthru Thread)

Li of Orchid

you will explode.
Validated User
In my Kass playthru
Spoiler: Show
I met Brasidis and Phobie, and Alpenoir. I didn't kill Demios so I don't know if you meet him if you did.
Thanks. Just the first name on that list means I'm going to end up waiting until after I finish all the other main plotlines.

Li of Orchid

you will explode.
Validated User
I'm finally in Elysium!

One of the first places I stumbled across was a house that looks just like our misthios's old home in Sparta called, "House of the Bloodline" or something like that. It was empty, because I didn't kill any of my family. I'm guessing this is where you meet the dead ones, if you've killed any of them though. Does anyone know if Deimos shows up here if you've killed him previously? Or does Deimos end up in Hades instead, because he was, you know, a horrible person.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
I'm finally in Elysium!

One of the first places I stumbled across was a house that looks just like our misthios's old home in Sparta called, "House of the Bloodline" or something like that. It was empty, because I didn't kill any of my family. I'm guessing this is where you meet the dead ones, if you've killed any of them though. Does anyone know if Deimos shows up here if you've killed him previously? Or does Deimos end up in Hades instead, because he was, you know, a horrible person.
That place shows up later. Like the second chapter later.
But it's not what you think.

Li of Orchid

you will explode.
Validated User
I started my current game by sparing Nikolaus and then deciding to follow it up by being a good person and sparing/saving everyone in the family. Now that I'm dealing with the underworlds, I wish I had caused some tragic deaths instead.

Vael

Validated User
So, for those that haven't tried it, the first chapter of "The Fate of Atlantis" is free for another few days. So I took the plunge and picked up the whole DLC because it was also on sale for half price.

So I'm killing(?) my way across Elysium. Also, hello Adonis.

Li of Orchid

you will explode.
Validated User
I just got to the third chapter of Fate of Atlantis last night actually. It looks pretty awesome at yet, at the same time, I am not quite as excited as I was to explore Elysium and Hades. Hades, in particular, had a lot of really amazing writing and poignant moments. I'm wondering how Judgement of Atlantis is going to measure up.

Vael

Validated User
Currently in chapter 2. Just completed the Fallen Armor. Running into a bunch of old faces, it's interesting.

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
The 1.51 update is out with the last Tales of Greece mission stating Socrates and the programing for the Historical Tour.
Don't know if there are any other improvements or DLC armor sets coming, but the vast main bulk of the content is now officially done.

Top Bottom