• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Atlanta, Georgia,USA] D&D Rules Cyclopedia

Solon

Validated User
I purchased the recent reprint of the D&D Rules Cyclopedia. This is the 1991 compendium of Basic Dungeons & Dragons. I also have the Creature Catalog. I'd like to start a new campaign and I'm looking for players.

There will only be one session per month. It will always be on a Sunday afternoon. The games will take place at various locations within Cobb County.

Post if you have an interest.

planbstudioBW

Hey, Diamond Spear, I'm looking for a few more players for a D&D campaign kicking off next month. Drop me a note if interested.

-B

planbstudioBW

Not sure if it's because my account is still new, but I don't see an option to direct message ya. If you can DM me a good e-mail to contact you at, I'll reach out once we have concrete plans for a start date.

-B

Solon

Validated User
Hey, Diamond Spear, I'm looking for a few more players for a D&D campaign kicking off next month. Drop me a note if interested.

-B
So, it's kind of "not cool" to do this in someone else's thread. You should have sent him/her a PM.

Last edited:

Solon

Validated User
There has been a small change in this campaign. Going forward, the sessions will always be on the first Sunday of each month. We will play at this location:

Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30080

Top Bottom