ATTENTION: Do not let threads over 2000 posts continue...

Cannibal Smiliest

Smacking around John Sumbitch
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
In the event that your game gets to a thousand posts, please report the thread and ask that it be closed, then start a new thread with the same information. Replacements will not count against the maximum number of threads for a game.

-Darren MacLennan

EDIT: Raised to 5,000 posts on June 12, 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkeus

...is still laughing
Validated User
Re: ATTENTION: Do not let threads over 1000 posts continue...

OH geeze, I guess I should report my IC for my game because it is WAY over 1000 post...

Sorry.... Please let me know if it is closing so I can get another thread going. My game has been going on for close to three years and so it is vital I keep a good pace... :)

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User

OH geeze, I guess I should report my IC for my game because it is WAY over 1000 post...

Sorry.... Please let me know if it is closing so I can get another thread going. My game has been going on for close to three years and so it is vital I keep a good pace... :)
Uh, it's already been locked, D. Better start a new one, maybe repeat that last post in it.

Ax_

Validated User

I, um...should note that I at least made a new thread before I was told to do so, and I didn't post in the old ones as soon as I'd found out about how bad it was for this place, beyond providing links for the new place to post.

So...please forgive me?

Dakkareth

has a badass hat!
Validated User

Can we somehow access the old threads? Because it would suck for them to be simply gone ...

IceShadow

Painting Fiend
Staff member
RPGnet Member

Can we somehow access the old threads? Because it would suck for them to be simply gone ...
They are in a hidden forum where no one can access them, because accessing them causes the board to hang.

Dakkareth

has a badass hat!
Validated User

They are in a hidden forum where no one can access them, because accessing them causes the board to hang.
Not regular access, but maybe download a thread in one piece for our own archives? Would that be possible?

IceShadow

Painting Fiend
Staff member
RPGnet Member

Not regular access, but maybe download a thread in one piece for our own archives? Would that be possible?
Not as far as I'm aware. Any access to the threads with the current software/hardware the forum runs on will cause it to hang.

Not as far as I'm aware. Any access to the threads with the current software/hardware the forum runs on will cause it to hang.
That cant be true or we wouldn't able to use them at all.
Unless its one of those it only happens one out 10 times things, those suck.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Game Dev
RPGnet Member
Validated User

He's talking about the really huge ones that they had to pull Backstage, I believe.

Top Bottom