Avengers: Endgame Trailer # 2

ShadowbaneX

Validated User
Thematically, I'd like to see Stark being rescued (ahem) this time. Show us his plan, show it almost working, maybe enough to get the signal out, and then he's just got enough juice left to leave a message for Pepper.
I've got no problem with Pepper being part of Tony's rescue, but I think Carol will be important to it.

I just realized Tony and Nebula are there in the space-suit walk bit. No sign of Carol or Rocket, though. It goes Cap, Tony, Natasha, Nebula, Scott, Clint, Rhodey. Though it's edited so that it jumps around a bit.
If you go back to the..."Big Game Spot" they have Rocket in there. Granted, they also edited out Tony and Gamora from that shot, but we have seen Rocket there. They also focus on the torsos and up for them and if Rocket is there they would have panned right over him.

That Other Guy

Validated User
So, thinking about those white suits...

They give me vibes like the Future Foundation, and honestly that would be a fun twist for the FF, and a good way to bring them into the MCU - using quantum realm technology for space/dimensional travel

ShadowbaneX

Validated User
So, thinking about those white suits...

They give me vibes like the Future Foundation, and honestly that would be a fun twist for the FF, and a good way to bring them into the MCU - using quantum realm technology for space/dimensional travel
Do you mean if the Avengers do go to the Quantum Realm and visit the city there perhaps they can find the FF amongst it's citizens?

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If the Avengers do go to the Quantum Realm and visit the city there perhaps they can find the FF amongst it's citizen.
Too early for that.
Not only hasn't the ink on the merger not dried yet, but it also hasn't really been put to paper yet.

That Other Guy

Validated User
Do you mean if the Avengers do go to the Quantum Realm and visit the city there perhaps they can find the FF amongst it's citizens?
i was thinking more broad concept - you don't have a Fantastic Four movie, but rather a FF movie focused around a scientific thinktank dealing with all this strange, fantastic technology (working closely with a couple of Asgardians and some Wakandans, naturally), bridging the gap between the possible and impossible!

Tyrmatfrage

Validated User
i was thinking more broad concept - you don't have a Fantastic Four movie, but rather a FF movie focused around a scientific thinktank dealing with all this strange, fantastic technology (working closely with a couple of Asgardians and some Wakandans, naturally), bridging the gap between the possible and impossible!
I would love it if they have Banner calling in “the greatest scientific minds that survived” to work on the problem, and there’s a brief cameo of Selvig, Bill Foster and Helen Cho

austenandrews

RPGnet Member
Validated User
No Thor or Carol in the Right Stuff walk. Cosmic buddy adventure ahead? Those two trying to one up each other would be a hoot.

I don't think it's a stretch for Clint's daughter to look like that. I'd say eleven years old is plausible. The twins who played her in AoU were seven. IW is two years later. So we call her a small eight-year-old then and a precocious ten-year-old by this time.

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
No Thor or Carol in the Right Stuff walk. Cosmic buddy adventure ahead? Those two trying to one up each other would be a hoot.

I don't think it's a stretch for Clint's daughter to look like that. I'd say eleven years old is plausible. The twins who played her in AoU were seven. IW is two years later. So we call her a small eight-year-old then and a precocious ten-year-old by this time.
"We need some bricks to distract Thana
THOR AND MARVEL: Dibs!!

Top Bottom