Avengers: Endgame Trailer # 2

salinea

grievous lack of
Validated User
I think this can connect to the story where Shadowcat got critically injured by The Marauders and was discorporating. They went to Reed for help but he found out that Doom had the needed tech at the momment to help. So they had to bring in Magneto to act as a third party to help keep everyone in check.
Mags wasn't a "third party", he was with the X-Men at the time.

Firelight

You don't bow before wizards.
Validated User
Doom vs. Doctor Strange would be a perfectly serviceable sequel.
If Marvel isn't ready to go all in on an FF movie (or, dare I say it, actually uses a different FF villain) I would love to see Doom as the villain of Dr. Strange 2. Unfortunately it's probably already too far into production.

Shade the Lost

Validated User
I think that it would be fascinating if a Doom film included both Thor and Black Panther, simply so that you'd have the potential for three different takes on what it means to rule.

Qwa'ha Xahn

High King of the Known Worlds
Validated User
I think that it would be fascinating if a Doom film included both Thor and Black Panther, simply so that you'd have the potential for three different takes on what it means to rule.
Throw in Spiderman so we can have at least one child of democracy in there to rip on all of ‘Em now and again. :)

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
Throw in Spiderman so we can have at least one child of democracy in there to rip on all of ‘Em now and again. :)
I love this plan! I’m excited to be a part of it!

Captain America would work too but he’s not really snarky enough.

Top Bottom